Feb 8, 2016
Tea Party Tribune
Tea Party Tribune
Tea Party and Political News Reporting

Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?

According to this report, yesterday (27 October) Obama ordered the immediate removal of Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette from his command of the powerful Carrier Strike Group Three (CSG-3) currently located in the Middle East.

CSG-3 is one of five US Navy carrier strike groups currently assigned to the US Pacific Fleet. US Navy carrier strike groups are employed in a variety of roles, which involve gaining and maintaining sea control and projecting power ashore, as well as projecting naval airpower ashore.

The aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) is the strike group’s current flagship, and as of 2012, other units assigned to Carrier Strike Group Three include Carrier Air Wing Nine; the guided-missile cruisers USS Mobile Bay (CG-53) and USS Antietam (CG-54); and the ships of Destroyer Squadron 21, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer (DDG-108), USS Dewey (DDG-105), USS Kidd (DDG-100), and USS Milius (DDG-69).

US news reports on Obama’s unprecedented firing of a powerful US Navy Commander during wartime state that Admiral Gaouette’s removal was for “allegations of inappropriate leadership judgment” that arose during the strike group’s deployment to the Middle East.

This GRU report, however, states that Admiral Gaouette’s firing by President Obama was due to this strike force commander disobeying orders when he ordered his forces on 11 September to “assist and provide intelligence for” American military forces ordered into action by US Army General Carter Ham, who was then the commander of the United States Africa Command (AFRICOM), against terrorist forces attacking the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

General Ham had been in command of the initial 2011 US-NATO military intervention in Libya who, like Admiral Gaouette, was fired by Obama. And as we can, in part, read from US military insider accounts of this growing internal conflict between the White House and US Military leaders:

“The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.”

Read more here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2032156/pg1

CIA requests for help in Benghazi attack denied Fox News Video

RELATED BREAKING STORY:

“Rogue”U.S. General Arrested for Activating Special Forces Teams; Ignoring Libya Stand-Down Order

PinkTeaPatriot

73 Comments

1. John S

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm, and why is the DHS buying all the ammunition?

2. Brian

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Before the comments start flying let me make one simple request…if you have never served in the military, keep your opinion to yourself. Unless you have marched a mile in my boots your opinion on such matters is meaningless. Thank you. That is all.

3. CWO

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:46 pm

At this time these are only allegations and speculation. Before everyone goes off possibly jousting at windmills, let's wait for confirmation. If these rumours are, in fact, true, then it is only a matter of time before someone leaks proof. And yes, I served.

4. justsayin'

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:48 pm

They both sound like outstanding military leaders to me.

5. Chris Norfolk

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I served too….I really do NOT want to believe this but given the depths to which the Obama regime will descend to, it wouldn't surprise me….

6. Liz

Oct 29, 2012 at 3:56 pm

This is precisely why Obama is telling everyone…on the internet and on tv, to vote early. He knew the sh– was going to hit the fan. If I were undecided as to my vote, as I am not, I would certainly make a decision, now, and not to vote for a person literally giving away our country to Islamic terrorists…on purpose!

7. LaDonna

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I have read this all over the net, and it concerns me deeply. But is there any confirmation on this? The old saying "where there's smoke there's fire" comes to mind…

8. K. H.

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:35 pm

As a proud veteran, I've never seen such a time when white people have questioned wartime presidential leadership as much as they do now, no matter how stupid leadership have been in the past. Now, we've seen President Reagan strike a deal with terrorists, train communist fighters and supplied arms to Iran. G.H.W. Bush lied about this involvement in the the Iran-Contra scandal, G.W. Bush broke many treaties and the Geneva Convention to start an unjust war, and you MFs want to scrutinize the Black President over some mess he's trying to clean up? When you get an order to Stand Down, stand yo ass down! LOL, Is there ever a time when you should not follow your Command-in-Chief's orders as military personnel? These white generals had no respect for their Commander-in-Chief for personal reasons. If their personal issues with black people interfere with their military duties, then they flat asses need to get yanked out of a job. :-)

9. Surly Curmudgen

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Duty Honor Country Woods and Doherty should posthumously be recalled to active duty and awarded the Medal of Honor. Whoever ordered the stand down failed on all three.

10. Pat Comeaux

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:51 pm

And we will Fire Obama!!!

11. K. H.

Oct 29, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Our history is full of white people sending poor people and minorities to give their lives for the ruling class. That's bull.

12. Dee

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Manchurian?? I think so. Hope everyone is and votes accordingly. Vote for what is best for our country. Not who has the prettiest smile.

13. dee

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:13 pm

meant to say hope everyone is awake and votes accordingly.

14. KWB1911

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:22 pm

This has made me sick. Never have I EVER lost so much respect for a president as I have recently. I grew up respecting authority, and knowing the difference between right and wrong. Obama was WRONG. He did the WRONG thing, and this General had every reason to NOT stand down. You don't send people into harm's way and leave them out to dry when it hits the fan. You just don't, no matter what. Gosh, I have no idea what goes through a person's mind when they make a decision to do something so pathetic. Our president is a coward.

15. Pingback: Conspiracy?

16. FloridaFlyer

Oct 29, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Here we go again hearing about race being the issue. Give it up. If I started say "you black people….", I would be immediately criticized. If a black person says it, it is ok.

17. Shawn

Oct 29, 2012 at 6:17 pm

First scapegoat down, how many to follow?

18. Pingback: Help Denied - Page 7

19. Pingback: Anonymous

20. Pingback: Red Ink News » Obama Fires Top Admiral For Advocating Libyan Rescue?

21. Eileen in IL

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:05 pm

First of all, I served in the Air Force for 21 years, retiring 18.5 years ago. I have the utmost respect for authority and chain of command, as I served, starting out on the enlisted side, at the age of 18, and retired as an officer through a lot of hard work. I served with people of all races, people of character & integrity, many people whom I am still in touch with–for me, this is, indeed, NOT about race! President Obama, by his actions (or intentional lack thereof), indeed, has blood of all these innocent men on his hands! There seems to be no conscience in all of this on his part–it makes me sad that our country has seen an EXTREME MAKEOVER these last 4 years! Truth will, indeed, prevail because God is Obama’s final judge in the end. General Ham, is obviously a man of quality character and a man of stalwart, moral conscience. This situation reminds me of the Biblical account of Pontius Pilate literally washing his hands of his decision to have Jesus crucified. God bless and comfort those families who lost their loved ones in this attack, give General Ham the courage to speak the truth to those who will listen, and bring Your swift justice to the evildoers involved in this tragedy. In Jesus’ Precious Name I pray, Amen

22. Pam

Oct 30, 2012 at 7:22 am

I find this news very disturbing and I'm sure all of the story will eventually come out. I respect all of our military personnel; their sacrifices for our country are immeasurable. The thing that disturbs me is the African-Americans in this country who keep throwing the race card every time Obama gets his hand slapped. I don't see people according to color, I see them as people, just like myself. Obama's made some big mistakes and has nothing to do with his ethnic race but rather his inability to lead this country.

23. RainbowRider

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:14 am

Never served, due to surgical pin that led to 4-F. But I don't have to "walk in the boots" to know the actions of this administration in the matter are suspect. The only scenario I find even imaginable to bring about a stand down order would be if infiltration of enemy ranks had been accomplished to some degree and ppl on the inside were being protected. But I can't imagine that scenario playing out in a situation where American lives are put on the line for some imaginary "greater good" or whatever it might be called, that may or may not play out in some future turn of events, so I tend to discount that possibility as a huge stretch. Kudos to those who responded out of duty to their fellow countrymen.

24. Diane

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:36 am

There are so many debacles of the Obama administration, it's difficult to believe he still has the support of anyone in America. He was not qualified and now we all are paying the price. We are more divided than ever and our liberal media is still protecting him. At least when Romney is elected we won't have have that problem, the media will be on him 24/7. May the heroes of Benghazi rest in peace and the truth finally prevail.

25. Dante

Oct 30, 2012 at 12:19 pm

"The Stennis group deployed from Bremerton in late August and had entered the Navy 5th Fleet's area of operations in the Middle East on Oct. 17 after sailing across the Pacific. The Stennis made port visits in Thailand and Malaysia on its way to the Middle East."

I'm confused. They weren't even in the area on Sept. 11th. How is Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette reassignment related to Benghazi?

26. Richard

Oct 30, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I did not vote for obama so he has never been my president.He was a divider from the word go and I believe he has supplied arms to our enemies.(sp?). Not race and no color would matter he is just not a leader,no way should he have ever been elected in the first term.Now I can only hope he is tried and brought to justice for the injustice he put on our heros.My son is captain in army and is almost @ 20 years.Son in law also army.May god please bless our country and our troops.

27. J.B.

Oct 31, 2012 at 5:33 am

Considering the STENNIS was around Hawaii on Sept 11….I really find this story hard to believe. The Admiral was no where near that area. Someone call the Onion!!

28. Pingback: Obama’s Disdain for Our Safety « lesliewilliamsz

29. TOM

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:23 am

APPARENTLY OBAMA WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT PROTECTING MUSLIM LIVES FROM OUR MILITARY THAN HE WAS AMERICAN LIVES FROM MUSLIMS!!!

30. @jancooper17

Nov 3, 2012 at 2:59 pm

obama is satan barack name hebrew is satan, barack 6 hussein 7 obama 5 666 18 9 name number beast antichrist bible new testament st joh, obama is dajjal satan left hand writer and have hell technology rfid obamacare obamataxe, nostradamus antichrist code name mabus is obama obamus, johanwa owalo keny prophet tells  kenya son destroy usa… obama names is so matrix abcd tabule.. barack 6 obama 5  is 11 adolf 5 hitler 6 is 11

31. @jancooper17

Nov 3, 2012 at 3:00 pm

. obama names is so matrix abcd tabule.. barack 6 obama 5  is 11 adolf 5 hitler 6 is 11
    usa new yourk is babylon…
    prophercy and youtube videos.
    eric holdre write bokk how secret killing people book name escoscience 1977
    please good jesus people you must warring everyone people in usa that obama is satan antichrist hell… http://www.888c.com/yMS20120628.htm http://www.cynet.com/Jesus/prophecy/usa.htm http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Warning%2016%20The%http://theweek.com/article/index/235790/the-weeks
    Minister Farrakhan on Obama and Satan's Rule http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdpasLzmoIM
    Obama is a Deceiver and Son of Satan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7D6QE0s1Rc

32. James

Nov 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Who wrote this story and where was it originally published?

33. WhatGoesAround

Nov 4, 2012 at 12:56 pm

The wrong person was fired! OBAMA SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED IN 2008! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE LETTING THIS FIRING HAPPEN? Obama killed the 4 Americans! This is outrageous! We need this navy Admiral back on his ship! He only tried to help save our Americans!

AMERICAN PEOPLE……THIS IS ONE BIG REASON OBAMA HAS TO BE REMOVED! HE ALLOWED THE ENEMY TO TORTURE AND KILL THESE 4 AMERICANS! THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED!!!!!

34. L.A.West

Dec 20, 2015 at 1:03 pm

As a former military member – serving in three different branches of service – all honorably, I cannot imagine what a nightmare it must be currently for any service member to deal with day to day. The rumor mongering, misinformation, lies, dirty backstabbing by underlings and higher ups' for promotions and brownie-points, bad leadership, bad attitudes, short supplies, mistreatment, fraud-waste-abuse, racism, being ratted on, bullying, homophobia, transgender phobia, gender benders, cross-dressers, lesbianism bullying, rape, sexual assault, sexism, as well as dealing with Satanists, Witches, Occultists, Muslims, and of course, Christianity is banned – therefore the conclusion is; the whole US military cluster-fuck under Obama must be a nightmare.