Nov 30, 2015
Tea Party Tribune
Tea Party Tribune
Tea Party and Political News Reporting

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

Written by: Carlo

Submitted by: Wild Bill of  America

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatemala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

[Editor: You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe – because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it’s citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is “dramatically” up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In US cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn’t matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.

1. RSS

Jan 5, 2013 at 9:25 am

Personally, I will never know what "happens" to those folks the "Government" disarms. Simply because I will never be one of them. There are some things in this life that gnaw on a man worse than dying. One would be having to bear the shame of being a coward when I looked at my grand kids.

2. Star428

Mar 13, 2015 at 12:24 pm

Well said. But, you should check out what some idiots on the KMC forums have to say about our right to bear arms.

3. Patriots For America

Mar 16, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Thank God that many American citizens have the foresight to see what is coming ahead if they ever give up or lose their right to Bear Arms, that what Hitler did and we should never allow this here.

4. Patriots For America

Mar 16, 2015 at 6:12 pm

As Americans never give up the right to Bear Arms

5. August Christian

Jun 18, 2015 at 6:22 pm

is there another source where I can back up all those facts that you listed (trust me I believe it) but I have a idiot liberal friend who needsme to have another source besides Facebook or coming from another source besides the Tea Party website they’re going to think its b******* so please give me a source that i can reference to back up these facts please

• Eric R.

Nov 17, 2015 at 10:31 am

The only one that is wrong is the murdering of 16 million Jews. It was actually six million. I think the author just made a typo.

6. Ned

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:08 pm

"The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family." – totally correct. You will not aggervate a person not knowing if he will not draw a gun in your face enxt moment. When firearms are banned, bad people still have them, the only ones who suffer are good people.

7. M.g

Nov 21, 2015 at 9:00 am

Americans will no longer have a country, we are about to enter a new time where we would want to make a stand for our place in history and what we want to transition into be it slaves to the people who only care about power and money and the life of you and your family are just commodity and nothing more like cattle or heads of lettuce or a people that woke up and stood up for a new age of growth and prosperity. Love and life for the greater good of everyone who lives on the face of this planet we all share I’m ready to see this evil won’t win it ct it’s my vow to never be a slave I’ll die on my feet before I live on my knees