Trump Smashes Records, Again; Democrat Turnout Declines, Again; Media Ignores the Reason, Again
Hat trick! Three in a row with a “yuuuge” Trump victory in Nevada last night. The#TrumpTrain rolls on, full steam ahead to Super Tuesday.
To all GOP beltway bellyachers crying (literally) this marks the “end of the GOP” or the people’s vote for Trump is “bad for democracy,” how about you try something new this morning: use your noggin and examine the facts.
The fact is, Trump’s independence, commonsense conservatism, experience, success, and refreshing candidness attracts voters. But most significantly, his message INSPIRES AMERICANS! We CAN win again! Trump’s building a new, broad coalition – bringing the GOP new, hardworking patriots who love America as much as he does. This is how he wins this fall.
– In the four states already voting (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada) each saw a record GOP turnout, smashing previous records.
– Nevada was so big, it’s record-setting number equaled that of 2008 and 2012 turnouts COMBINED! Meanwhile, turnout for the democrat caucus declined by 33% – yikes!http://thehill.com/blogs/
– GOP turnout in South Carolina DOUBLED that of 2008, and grew another 130,000 new voters in 2016. Any bets on what happens Saturday when it’s the democrats’ turn? http://
– Records broke in New Hampshire; again the GOP trajectory UP, democrats DOWN. Liberals lost thousands in their hot contest.http://www.npr.org/2016/
– Iowa GOP caucus ranks grew by 60,000. On the other side? A strange, tight race was decided by only 0.3%…? Dems lost voters.
Wake up, Old Establishment. You’re the last to open your eyes to what is happening in this country. Donald Trump has awakened the electorate and exposed the self-serving political machine in a way no other could. The rest of us welcome new voters into what you’ve claimed to want – the “big tent” – even as you practice your disparaging elitism, trying to discourage us all. Your true colors show. As I said in Iowa, you don’t care WHO wins elections as long as you keep your perks, crony capital favors, and inner-circle money-centric power. This is merely a BUSINESS for you. You’re in it for a season, not a reason. So obvious is your agenda, trying to destroy anyone who’d go rogue and not get sucked into your schemes, that when we find the candidate in the perfect position to bust up your cabal, you’ve gone into overdrive. Meanwhile we’ll keep on winning, and encouraging all these new voters to bring family and friends along!
What is happening that the Permanent Political Class can’t see? For our solvency and sovereignty, lovers of America knew the status quo had to go. We knew we needed a revolution. We found a revolutionary.
– Sarah Palin