While you were imagining their lies, like the Russian Conspiracy, were just stupid, the democrats were learning from their lies.
What have Democrats learned?
- The lie of Tawana Brawley taught the Democrats their followers would promote lies about white people being racist.
- The lie of the “Wyoming Redneck Killing the Gay Friend” taught the Democrats their followers would promote lies about gay hate.
- The lie of Duke Lacrosse taught the Democrats their followers would promote lies about white men in college.
- The lie of the Birth Certificate taught the Democrats their followers would promote any lies about forged documents.
- The lie of the “Zimmerman The Red Neck Wanna Be Cop” taught the Democrats their followers would promote a lie about a gay hate crime attack by a black man – changing the story to “white racist stalker” attack, completely inverting the crime.
- The lie of the “I can’t breathe” taught the Democrats their followers would promote a medically proven lie.
- The lie of “hands up” taught the Democrats their followers would riot about a lie about a policeman, based on racist hearsay of the bystanders.
- The lie of the Trayvon attack on Zimmerman taught the democrats that people within the school system would promote school protests to cover up the gay hate crime that occurred.
- The cover up exposed by “White Girl Bleed A Lot” showed the Democrats their followers will cover up widespread black mob violence.
What Are Republicans Denying?
That’s right: If you imagined democrats were stupid, they continued to learn that lying is ok. You trained them you would accept their lying, by self-deluding it was stupidity, not lying.
- Calling a liar “stupid” encourages a liar.
- Debating with a liar, as if he is honest, encourages a liar to imagine you are ok with him lying.
John D. Lofgren @ Junto Club: www.atlasShouts.com
Author of “Atlas Shouts” #13 rated Money book on Amazon:
Atlas Shouts, The Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrPgka9SBJ4