In part one of this two part series Recognition of Reality I discussed both political and some historical aspects concerning the ramifications of President Trump’s rightful recognition of the undivided city of Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish State of Israel.
Here in part two I will offer some tangible proof based upon additional historical evidence and all-important archaeological finds…finds dated and scientifically verified through the time-proven process known as carbon dating. Such evidence should prove that the Jewish people have been the occupants of not just Jerusalem but of Israel itself centuries before a man hungry for power and wealth…a man named Muhammad…invented the political ideology masquerading as a religion that he called islam.
And since we all know…or should know by now…that a nation called Palestine never existed nor do the ‘so-called’ Palestinians…who are in reality but everyday, run-of-the-mill Arabs and no more…the Arabs claim to both Jerusalem and parts of Israel proper is based solely upon islamic doctrine and tenets, and religious zealots telling them so for in their own (un)holy qur’an no mention of Jerusalem or Muhammad ever visiting the city is made.
And while muslims claim Jerusalem is the islamic city of Al-Quds, there is no tangible record of any kind to prove that Muhammad was ever there. In fact, during his lifetime Jerusalem was not only a Christian city…with the church of St. Mary of Justinian upon the Temple Mount where the Al-Asqa mosque now sits…but Muhammad’s armies did not even arrive in the city of Jerusalem…which had not a single mosque…until five years after his death.
So why is the Temple Mount holy to Christians besides an ancient church once sitting atop its ground…as per the Gospel of John, Jesus of Nazareth spoke out against the “money changers” on this very ground, and was crucified but a few hundred yards away. In fact, when Helena, who was Constantine’s mother, was sent to Jerusalem she declared, “this is the spot.” And while no one disputes a centuries old Christian presence in Jerusalem, this article focuses on the Jewish presence in Jerusalem because it directly ties and gives proof to President Trump’s declaring Jerusalem the capital of the Jewish State while still recognizing the holiness of Jerusalem to Christians as well…Christians who know that their holy sites will be honored, respected, and well protected with Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
So let’s start with a brief bit more of documented history surrounding the holy sites that have fueled the fire in the Arab belly as to their claim to Jerusalem and areas within…if not the whole of…Israel itself.
And know that the Temple Mount is the real epicenter of contention. Now revered by Jews, Christians, and muslims…if you call muslim acts of protest, defilement, and terror revering…this sacred and holy ground sees Jewish tradition alone holding the Temple Mount…which has been paved over for 200 years…as the site where God gathered the dust of the Earth to create Adam, and where Abraham was to sacrifice his son Isaac until God turned his hand away. And the Temple Mount is where in the year 1000 B.C. Jewish King Solomon built the First Temple…the Temple that was torn down 400 years later by troops commanded by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylonia, who upon its destruction sent the Jews into exile.
In the first century B.C. after the Jews returned to Jerusalem from exile, the Roman “client king” Herod refurbished and expanded the then simply built Second Temple turning into a grand compound of sorts. Built by the Jews upon the remains of the First Temple, the Second Temple stood on the Temple Mount until 70 A.D. when on the order of Roman Emperor Vespasian, General Titus ransacked and burned to the ground the Second Temple in what was an act of revenge against Jewish rebels. Today, what we know as the Western Wall is all that remains on site, however, The Arch of Titus in Rome depicts the procession following the plunder of the Temple by the Romans, even showing the great menorah they removed.
So how is it that muslims claim Jerusalem as their own… on what grounds do they claim Jerusalem holy to them as well…simply…they claim it based upon a dream that the Temple Mount is where their self-proclaimed now ‘prophet’ Muhammad ascended to the “Divine Presence” on the back of a winged horse in what’s called the Night Journey. That is their claim…this is their proof…a dream of a winged horse taking a man of dubious character to “the farthest place”…to the “courtyard of allah”…in 632 A.D. And know that it was not until 80 years after Muhammad’s death that muslim ruler Abd El-Wahd restored the Christian church that was on this site…restored it but changed it into a mosque…a mosque called Al-Asqa replete with its still recognizable shining golden dome.
A change muslims thought would signal the end of Christianity’s claim to Jerusalem…a change to help push forward islam’s political agenda when during the Crusades muslim General Saladin changed a historical islamic belief to bolster the muslim’s claim to Jerusalem. Stating that instead of going to heaven or to allah’s courtyard, Muhammad instead went to the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem…went there in a dream not in reality… something that must not be forgotten.
And while Jerusalem and the land that is now Israel saw a changing of ownership hands many times in the years since the Crusades, a Jewish presence always remained in Jerusalem…remained there from the very day King David conquered Jerusalem around 1000 B.C., buying the land from the Jebusites and giving it to his son Solomon to build the Temple. And when the early 20th century dawned…a time before the Palestine/Palestinian nonsense even started…muslims and the areas Jews were living together as neighbors in relative peace…peace to such a degree that islamic leaders freely admitted and readily acknowledged the Temple Mount’s Jewish history.
In fact, in 1924, Jerusalem’s Supreme Islamic Council published a tourist pamphlet about the Temple Mount, stating that the site’s “identity with the site of Solomon’s temple is beyond dispute. This, too. is the spot, according to the universal belief, on which David there built an altar unto the Lord.” Also describing the underground chamber…called Solomon’s stables…saying, “it dates probably as far back as the construction of Solomon’s Temple,” apparently means not a thing to today’s muslims who believe that once they lay claim to a piece of land, it belongs to islam forever.
Guess what…Jerusalem did not belong to them then nor does it belong to them now for a dream is in no way tangible proof of ownership nor is it reality.
“The French build in Paris, the English build in London and Israel builds in Jerusalem. Should we tell Jews not to live in Jerusalem because it stirs things up?” – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
And while the Holy Bible tells of God’s gift of Israel to the Jews, it is the tangibles that one can see, feel, and touch that gives indisputable proof of a Jewish presence on both the Temple Mount and in Israel itself many centuries before muslims showed up…many centuries before islam was invented…indisputable proof besides the Western Wall. And while I cannot include all the tangible evidence proving a continued Jewish presence in the disputed areas, I will include seven discoveries that I feel are but some of the proof positive that Jerusalem and Israel proper belongs solely to the Jews…and U.N. resolutions and whining muslims be damned.
1. Let’s start with a 1927 earthquake that damaged the Al-Asqa mosque. During renovations beams make from cedar from Lebanon and cypress wood dating back to the 9th century B.C. were discovered…wood from the time of Jewish King Solomon who used the very same wood to build the first Jewish Temple. Also found was a Jewish ritual bath from the Second Temple and a mosaic thought to be a part of a Byzantine church…another piece of history showing a Christian not a muslim presence in Jerusalem as well. By the way, the mosque built upon the Temple Mount was originally called Bayt al-Muqaddas which literally means ‘built on the Mikdash’ (the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem).
2. Then there’s the evidence muslims tried to destroy in 1996 during excavation so as to construct an auxiliary mosque…the El-Marwani mosque…supposedly built to house additional worshipers during Ramadan and on rainy days when “the faithful” could not gather in the open courtyard of the Al-Aqsa mosque itself. And this evidence includes bowl fragments from the time of the First Temple and Hasmonean coins from the dynasty that ruled Judah in the second century B.C. Want more evidence…how about a bronze coin dating to the Great Revolt against the Romans (66-70 A.D.) bearing the Hebrew words, “Freedom of Zion.” Now add in fragments of terra-cotta figurines with Hebrew letters from between the eighth and sixth centuries B.C. as well as another coin dating to the year 67 A.D. during the time of the Second Temple…a coin with the words “Jerusalem the Holy” written on it.
And while all these artifacts found in the ground of the Temple Mount, plus so many more, have been carbon dated and verified to the time periods stated, it was a faithful replica of this specific 67 A.D. coin that was recently shown to the U.N. Security Council by Israel’s Ambassador Danny Danon during their recent hate fest and condemnation of President Trump. Holding the coin high for all to see, Danon thanked President Trump for his recognizing the truth about Jerusalem by saying that “we are grateful to the United States for its courageous decision,” but he also knew the fourteen Security Council members closed their eyes to the tangible truth he was holding in his hand.
3. Also, there is the pictured fragment of a seventh century B.C. papyrus offered as further proof that both Jerusalem and Israel…belongs to the Jews. Written in ancient Hebrew, the papyrus contains the earliest known non-biblical reference to Jerusalem. Carbon dated back to the time of the First Temple, this papyrus is part of a “concise” wine-shipping document. Saying, “From the king’s maidservant, from Na’arat, jars of wine, to Jerusalem,” it not only provides tangible proof of the existence of an organized administration within the Kingdom of Judah, but it also “underscores the centrality of Jerusalem as the economic capital of the kingdom in the second half of the seventh century B.C.,” as per Eitan Klein of the Israel Antiquities Authority. And it is an indisputable fact that Jerusalem was the capital of the Kingdom of Judah at the time…a time known as the First Temple period…and that the city of Na’arat appeared in the Book of Joshua (16:7).
4. Also of note is a ceramic pottery shard, roughly 6-by-6-inch in size unearthed in 2008 at the archaeological dig site of Hirbet Qeiyafa (the Elah Fortress), located 20 miles from Jerusalem in the Israeli town of Beit Shemesh. This shard contains five lines of faded characters that may be the oldest Hebrew inscription ever found. The 3,000-year-old text dates to the time of King David and is thought to be written in proto-Canaanite, a precursor to the Hebrew alphabet. While other people of that time also used proto-Canaanite characters, the inscription contains a three-letter verb meaning “to do” that existed only in Hebrew, as per Yossi Garfinkel, a Hebrew University archaeologist in charge of the dig. “That leads us to believe that this is Hebrew, and that this is the oldest Hebrew inscription that has been found.”
5. Inscriptions…writings in stone…hold key evidence that Jerusalem belonged then and belongs now to the Jews and has since Biblical times. Two inscriptions…referred to as the “warning stone” by Judaic scholars and respected archaeologists…prohibited the entry of nonbelievers to the Temple and were found on the Temple Mount… inscriptions the Roman Jewish scholar Josephus wrote about in the first century A.D. These inscriptions, written in ancient Greek, were on the dividing wall that surrounded the Second Temple and prevented non-Jews from accessing the interior of the Temple courtyard as well as warning them of the perils of entering the sacred Temple if they did so. In fact, the “warning stone” can be seen at the Istanbul Archaeological Museum, meaning the Turks know well the truth about who Jerusalem belongs to. By the way, similar warning inscriptions exist in Latin as well.
6. The land of Israel is awash in ancient inscriptions of many kinds…thousands of inscriptions garnered from excavated towns and cities…including from Jerusalem itself…inscriptions whose script changed and developed over time…but all being in recognizable Hebrew, and with many inscribed with the name of God as in YHWH… whether it be Hoshaiah meaning ‘YHWH Saved;’ Ahijah meaning ‘YHWH is My Brother;’ or Shemariah meaning ‘YHWH Watched.’ YHWH being the old Hebrew spelling of the word Yahweh, the name God revealed to Moses in four Hebrew consonants.
There are also inscriptions referring to the great kings David and Solomon as well as stamps and seals from official documents, many from tombs with names that are mentioned in the Old Testament. In fact, names of more than 1,200 Israelites from before the exile are known from these Hebrew inscriptions, and this in and of itself reflects the reality that a community of Jews lived in what is the land of Israel and in the city of Jerusalem from the days of ancient times forward…inhabited this ancient land who was minus references to anything islamic…to anything muslim…to anything Palestinian.
7. The Dead Sea Scrolls…written in ancient Hebrew, some in Aramaic, and a few later ones in ancient Greek, but none in Arabic…are the most famous archaeological find of the 20th century and include the oldest known biblical manuscripts, dating back some 2,000 years. Appearing to be the library of the Essenes, a Jewish sect, the scrolls were hidden deep within caves during the First Jewish Revolt (66-70 A.D.) as the Roman army advanced towards the rebelling Jews.
Also showing how Christianity is so deeply rooted in Judaism and having been called the “evolutionary link” between the two great faiths even though there is no mention of Jesus in them, the scrolls span the years from about 200 B.C. To 68 A.D., and cover a range of topics from the last words of Moses’ father Amram to never before seen psalms of David and Joseph to prophecies by Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Daniel not found in the Bible. But most importantly in regards to who has the right to Jerusalem, found written in a part of the ‘Isaiah’ scroll…Issaiah of the Old Testament…is the word ‘Jerusalem.’
So while Jerusalem remains the world’s most contested piece of real estate…and while the muslims continue to refuse to allow Jewish excavation of the Temple Mount for fear of islam being exposed as the fraud that it is…don’t think for a minute that the U.N., the Arabs, and the Jew-haters do not know the truth about who is the rightful custodian of both Jerusalem and Israel itself as the proof has been there all along. And know this conflict remains not about facts and truth, but about politics, propaganda, and of course an agenda to wipe both Israel and the Jewish people off the map. And to all this I say…let them try for I guarantee Israel and the Jewish people will survive…not so sure about the Arabs though.
To read about the religious aspects of islam v. the Holy Bible and our Constitution please see my article:
Islam is NOT a Religion
Copyright @ 2017 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All Rights Reserved.
Today, Tuesday, December 19th from 7 to 9pm on American Political Radio, RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discuss ‘Recognition of Reality’ Part 2; liberal monkeys indoctrinate our college students; and important news of the day.