Right Leaning Presidential Press Tactics
To understand what is being played in the news about Trump, let’s review the history of liberal media’s “fake public image” coverage. It is clear they show only the WORST moments of every right-leaning leaders’ videotape and quotes every day, selected purposely to promote a negative image like:
- Ronald Reagan – He was the “cowboy”, gun slinger, religious fanatic.
- W. Bush – The “moron” – who flew military jets and had a Yale degree.
- Perot – He “couldn’t relate to black people” because of one speech where he used a common phrase “you people.” Worst of all – his wealth meant he would be incapable of leading average people, and insensitive to the poor.
- Romney – A “tool of big business” because he worked in the finance industry.
- Trump – “Can’t control his mouth,” but has a huge social circle and business acumen which requires fabulous mouth control. His TV show required strong speaking skills, too, but the press gets to tell us if Trump is good or not, right? Trump was publically blessed by black leaders for previous Black Community philanthropy in New York, but he was declared a racist for running as a Republican.
Now look how the leftist press ignored liberals’ tirades and foul mouths:
- “I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, “Inside the White House” before, but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.”
- “We’ll have those <black liberals> voting for us for 200 years.” – LBJ
- “And I don’t find him apologetic. But I find him willing to stand up to the press and look them in the eye, even though it was off the record and just give us hell.” According to retired ABC News journalist Ann Compton, Barack Obama launches into “profanity-laced” tirades against the press in off-the-record meetings with reporters.
- “She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is,” author Ronald Kessler told Newsmax TV’s J. D. Hayworth. In fact, Clinton’s well-documented history of profane, unhinged outbursts against those who work for her spans decades.”
For Further Reading and factual support:
Here is an extensive list of media insiders saying they’ve been corrupted and coerced by the Federal gov’t:
Current Massive Provable Cover Up
There is TOTALLY OPPOSITE coverage for liberal vs conservative. In each case, it is obviously created for propaganda and deception purposes. This is what you’d expect from a party of candidates who are completely unconcerned Obama, Lynch, and Comey corrupted the FBI.
Previous Historical Observation of What is Going on now:
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.” – Ayn Rand
Author of “Atlas Shouts” #13 rated Money book on Amazon:
Atlas Shouts, The Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrPgka9SBJ4