The “gun control” advocacy is a fraud, and the anti-gun left is a mob of con men, not ignorant of law or rights. A mob of con men.
Let’s examine the repeated pattern of their behavior, it looks like a very intelligent lie designed to deceive us, with illicit rewards for their behavior, false claims and false accusations in their story:
- The Liberals enact a law which is an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms, but they do it in the name of reducing danger.
- The laws, as expected, don’t stop a a killer like Cruz, so he can get a gun illegally. Cruz would not have been able to get a gun had the Obama’s “Promise Program” stopped felony charges he should have gotten for prior gun threats.
- After the mass murder, the Liberals now want more laws to control weapons and are unwilling to discuss the prior laws they promoted which have not been enforced.
- If you ask a liberal about the “Promise Program” which kept minority villains in schools, or Cruz not being arrested when he should have, liberals are not interested in talking about it, they know to steer the conversation away from the true problem: The law they demanded – was not enforced.
- Wash. Rinse. Repeat. There are now 10,000 gun laws which infringe on ownership, when the constitution calls for zero Infringement.
Aren’t 10,000 laws of infringement, with BRAZEN disregard their laws are not enforced – enough repetition for us to see they aren’t stupid? WE ARE STUPID IF WE THINK THEY ARE STUPID. Stupid doesn’t repeat success 10,000 times in a row.
The deception ploy is obvious:
- Why would someone want a new law if the last law they cherished was passed, but not enforced?
- Why would they change the subject when I remind them of their last law not being enforced?
The Only Way To Stop The Flim-Flam
They fully intend on simply adding more and more laws which blame lawful gun owners, instead of blaming liberal politicians that are consistently handcuffing legal gun owners – now labeled as “killers” in their speeches. WE ARE BEING BLAMED AS KILLERS, WHILE THEIR POLITICIANS ARE MONETARILY REWARDING FAILURE TO ENFORCE THE LAWS IN THEIR “PROMISE” PROGRAM.
Haven’t you had enough of this? ConventionOfStates.com – Sign the petition, volunteer, donate, lead.
The Flim-Flam First Exposed
“Those who promise to relieve us of the burden through their personal or ideological excellence, those who claim to hold the Magic Beans, are simply confidence men. Their emergence is inevitable, and our individual opposition to and rejection of them, as they emerge, must be blunt and sure; if they are arrogant, willful, duplicitous, or simply wrong, they must be replaced, else they will consolidate power, and use the treasury to buy votes, and deprive us of our liberties.” – David Mamet, 2011