The “travel ban” is OBVIOUSLY a constitutional power, understood for centuries, and now the democrat’s SCOTUS justices appear to be unable to read exegetically, as taught in law all law schools.
“The ruling broke down largely on partisan lines. Roberts and the four justices concurring with him, including Anthony Kennedy, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch, were all appointed by Republican presidents. The four dissenting justices, including Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, were appointed by Democrats.”
The leftist justices’ dissent has to be based on lying.
The Supreme Court is hopelessly, politically corrupted, unable to read plain English – the epitome of FAKE STUPIDITY, a veiled form of lying. There is NO WAY these democrat justices can’t understand the intention and enforcement of the immigration law for 200 years prior. The leftist judges are simply lying, bald faced. Aligning with the “open borders” ideology of legal invasion.
Justices are ONLY supposed to rule on “original intent,” this is required practice for rule of law to function properly. Every justice knows this well.
How could an Article 5 Convention end these Supreme Court lies?
We could simply create a new check on legislative power, from a competing branch of government – the State Governors. Countermand allows 50 governors to strike down any federal legislation by majority vote, or remove a justice if they prove unable to read clearly.
- “Shall make no law” must, again, mean shall make no law,
- “shall not be infringed” must, again, mean shall not be infringed,
- “shall not be violated” must again, mean shall not be violated, and
- “are reserved to the states” must, again, mean non-explicitly stated powers are reserved to the states.
I also suggest the Supreme Court rulings be limited to:
- Make “stare decisis” illegal. Make “case precedence” illegal.
- Mandate ONLY up/down rulings, no remedies can be fabricated by the courts. The legislature is required to remedy what the SCOTUS rules unconstitutional.
- All states may immediately disregard all prior SCOTUS remedies, because they are all unconstitutional law which did not pass the legislature nor has the President signed the law into the record.
ConventionOfStates.com – Sign the petition. Lead. Volunteer. Donate.