The Federal Government’s Surreptitious, Constant Theft
Newly printed federal money, from the Treasury or the FED, is guaranteed to cause inflation the moment it is created. Inflation IS theft, that’s why the original FED mandate was for STABLE prices, not constant inflation like they proclaim now. Look, it’s in the first paragraph, first sentence of the FED’s information page:
“The Congress established the statutory objectives for monetary policy–maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates–in the Federal Reserve Act.”( Stable Price Mandate )
That new money the federal government creates makes the GDP statistic go up, too, so politicians from both parties love it, and won’t stop this nefarious form of stealing from you until we make them.
The government’s con men are telling you EVERY DAY,
“Our GDP number makes us all better off,”
while they take money from your back pocket EVERY NIGHT.
Let’s examine how easy it is to see the con man’s trick:
- X% new money, in the form of government sold or held debt, is printed and spent by the Treasury or FED, respectively, on a given day.
- 1-X%, roughly, is the new value of each every citizens’ dollar or paycheck, the next day.
- The GDP increases by the absolute amount of money created – totaling trillions per year of fake GDP increases. The private economy GDP has barely moved over the last 30 years!! See the red line below, that’s GDP minus the credit created. Very modest growth.
- Everyone gets poorer by X% INSTANTLY.
- The poor get hurt the worst – because they only have sustenance money.
- Those who were X% or less above the poverty line, dive below the poverty line.
- Increased poverty is guaranteed every day.
- The rich get poorer the same X% as the poor, but the rich only lose their discretionary spending, they have money to spare.
- The rich have intellect and skill set to invest, thus imagining they are staying ahead of the inflation-corrupted tiger, while everyone who is poorer gets eaten. That’s why bankers are acting as toady’s to the politicians, not the other way around. ( Notice how Democrats loudly accuse the bankers of manipulating their poor, poor politicians, then the democrats choose the same Goldman executives as the Republicans – get it? )
- The rich usually survive the constant inflation scheme better, except in France, where they chopped off the heads of all the rich people during the French revolution. And in 1929, rich folks were jumping out of buildings. Now “the rich” are routinely cast as villains in society by the left – and they earned it by not exposing the easily proven scam.
- The amount of money printed each year must increase by greater amounts, on average, each year, or the scheme collapses. Note to investors: The US and European Central Banks reduced their money creation this month. ( Both Central Banks Slow Liquidity )
Fact Checking The Inflation Claims:
- Increased product inflation is always seen after government begins subsidizing private product markets. Conversely, those markets without subsidy follow traditional market inflation/deflation patterns. e.g. Un-subsidized laser eye surgery price has fallen tremendously. Subsidized school, medicine, and pharmaceutical prices have increased the most.
- More money in a market increases demand, which causes prices to rise due to the Law of Supply and Demand. Government subsidy, very simply, boosts demand. And prices go up in response.
- That’s why the FED tries to create “liquidity”: To boost demand and stop deflation – deflation is a boogie man they invoke to scare us. Prices deflating are neither good nor bad – they are important signals to suppliers to increase or decrease production.
- If printing money really solved an economic problem, the founders would not have made it such a priority to strictly regulate currency. And the FED would have been printing money since day 1 in that awful year for our poor Constitution, 1913.
- Yankee Samuel Upham created fake Confederate money to destroy the south’s currency during the civil war, and was wanted dead or alive by the South. Fake money HAS to be considered an act of an enemy, not a friend.
- Economist expert John Williams exposes inflation is running more like 9%, not 2%.
The Iconic, Liberal Economist Confirmed It
John Maynard Keynes wrote:
“Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debaunch the currency. By continuing a process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens…while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some…Lenin was certainly right…The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.”
Except, you just learned how easy it is to spot the confidence game.
How Do You Stop The Theft?
ConventionOfStates.com – Sign the petition. Get to know us. Volunteer. Donate.
And, please, don’t spread lies about us being allies of Hitler or Soros. Both have impugned our efforts in public media, a solid endorsement we are on the right track to restraining the runaway Constitutional drift of the federal government.
Consider Our Endorsements
Rand Paul, Ben Shapiro, Sean Hannity, Allen West, Senator Jim Demint, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, Senator Tom Coburn, Sarah Palin, Louisanna Governor Bobby Jindal, LtCol. Bill Cowan, USMC (Ret) – Fox News Terrorism Analyst, Steve Deace, “Legal Board of Reference,” plus more Senators and Representatives.