Top 10 Reasons we know liberals are aware of their lying in public debate:
- A researcher conducted a study of 10,000 debates with liberals, and found all liberals prevaricated and told lies in every political debate. About 20% of Republicans did so, too. “Atlas Shouts” is the book to read.
- Socialism is based on a series of lies which ignore the history of all mass murderers being socialists, massive corruption, and lies in their media. This was so obvious, it used to be taught in American public schools.
- When American schools stopped teaching how socialists lie, the left started lying much more frequently.
- When Obama, the first trained Alinsky activist in the Whitehouse, became president, lying on social media became the dominant form of leftist debate tactics. This is documented both as an Alinksy tactic, and a by observers of social media.
- If a person recites a claim which can easily be proven to be a lie, but they don’t know it, they aren’t technically a liar, but the moment they become aware, then change the subject to ignore the truth, then they have proven they are not interested in truth. They are technically a liar at that point. Liberals all exhibit a rapid evasion of facts proven against their case.
- Despite having enough solid knowledge of policy to write a 5 star book, I have never won an argument over policy with a liberal.
- No Conservative I know anywhere has ever won a debate with any liberal, which is impossible, unless lies are being used.
- I’ve made hundreds of offers on social media, seen by tens of thousands of people, offering $25 to anyone who can find a liberal who will debate honestly, and no one has even tried to the money.
- Many famous authors have noted liberals routinely lying, with motive:
* “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” —Upton Sinclair
* MLK said “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
* Ayn Rand wrote: “The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.”
* “How strangely will the tools of a tyrant pervert the plain meaning of words.” – Samuel Adams* “Far more crucial than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know.” – Eric Hoffer
- The tactics of deception in liberal policy debate are easily confirmed by watching for signs of prevarication. There are 11 tactics detectives look for.
Read the author’s 5 star book confirming the claims above: